Drumroll please!!

After too much pondering and trying to decide between the tote and the bracelet. I walk into the store and this bag just arrived and it was love at first sight. It had ruffles, gold chain in a soft leather. A beauty!!!
It retails for 295 and after doing my proper discount it went to 92 dlls with tax!!!! GASP!!


But as you can see there is something there too... the bracelet!! After another promotion I was able to buy it for 32 bucks! (FAINTS) here is another close up of this beauty with the bracelet. I love it!

It gives me enough sparkly without being over the top...

I luv Ann Taylor!!
ooo pictured also in the first pic is this little cut 4 bags from the intuition brand for Target. It helps me keep my new bag organized inside because I tell you... I can be really messy!!! I am always looking for my phone in my bag.
I have yet to post an OOTD (outfit of the day) because I feel somewhat shy, but hello!!! I posted a picture of myself in my Lady Gaga costume it doesn't get better than that.
Hopefully tomorrow I can do an OOTD because right now I am on my pjs.
After work I stopped at F21 and Oh my god! the new Chic Paris line or whatever is called it is so cute!!! I want that little scarf with the Eiffel Tower but it was sold out on my store. Also sold out were the leg warmers with the rossettes or whatever is spelled soo cute. I made some purchases 1 sweater, the shorts and a corset from the Disco line.
love it!!
tomorrow monday I am going to be catching up with the cleaning of my home and doing errands... starting a new week!!

2 comments:

*Diana* said...
December 6, 2009 at 8:49 PM

omg i need to control the use of exclamation points !!!!!@!!!!!!#!@$$#%@$@#@

Leave a Comment