My first OOTD!

So finally I decided to post an OOTD. I took the pictures after work and after a chipotle "pig out, need to feel good" dinner.

I think my Ann Taylor job has ran its course. Today I close the cash register and I was missing 67 dlls.... what?? I felt horrible when my manager ask me what happened. Nothing happened but I felt kinda like I dont know maybe blamed? Boss ask me to tell her about the transactions that I did with cash but nothing "stand out" like maybe I gave wrong change... She later told me that she will ask the other women that were in the register before me and after that she will contact corporate and will investigate the situation further. what does that mean? Does it mean bye bye discount and job after 1 month?
It was the first time that the register was missing money maybe I did a transaction wrong but I started feeling anxious and nervous and when I feel that way I start to do jokes that I guess they get lost in translation and I said "My dress doesn't have any pockets, check me" hahaha my boss said "Whaaaaaaaat?" and I repeated "I don't know what it could have happened".

After that on my way home I decided to get Chipotle that quickly is becoming my comfort-pig out- eat your feelings food especially those chips and guacamole and a LARGE regular coke... (might as well go in deep)

That's when I decided to do and OOTD. I needed the distraction to stop eating those chips but I discovered that I don't have a full length mirror where I can do that. So I have to do it in several pictures and with my iphone because my point and shoot camera got stolen in Brazil (another story)


I am taking the pictures on my bathroom and I wanted to show the detail on my headband that a friend made. She made with her own hands that headband... I think is so unique and a piece of interest for this outfit.
I will have to get another mirror to do this OOTD because it is really complicated to show the detail of this dress. It is ruffle overload!! and it have some movement to it ,

Headband by a good friend
Necklace: Forever 21
Dress: Flutter Tier Ruffle Dress WHBM
Socks: Xhilaration Target
Shoes: Apt. 9 by Kohls

There! Here it is my first OOTD I am so nervous and hopefully I can learn some new stuff along the way.

1 comments:

Elaine said...
December 15, 2009 at 8:45 PM

Oh, my GOODNESS!!! That is SOOO cute!!! Especially the socks and shoes! I love it. And so sorry about the register.. I hate when that happens! So weird.


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Leave a Comment