Decisions, Decisions!

I have a 70% discount on a full price item from Ann Taylor because our store did extremely well on black friday and Cybermonday...
YIPEE!!!
now the extremely hard time is to decide... what do I get? do I choose something that will only set back 20-35 dlls or go all out and get "the" bag that I been craving that will set me back close to 100 dlls...
My choices are
Ann Taylor at ShopStyle

in black it will be around 35 dlls


the perfect tote that will set me back around 100 bucks.. in color black

or this bracelet. The only place that I found it is in this model so please zoom in... is sparkly without being overpowering and it will set me back around 35 dlls from 98.

Help!!! I have until saturday to make up my mind. All the items above I have on hold :P

1 comments:

amy kelinda said...
December 3, 2009 at 9:24 AM

I personally love that tote, and I think you'll get a lot of use out of it. But the bracelet is beautiful too! Congrats on your new seasonal job, and for the discount! I can't wait to see what you pick!

Leave a Comment