Mad Men... 9 more months

OMG the season finale of mad men. I can't believe we won't have a new episode until next summer... is Harry really in love with Betty? why is she doing this? My favorite quote is "Peggy can you get me some coffee" "NO"
LOL and his look.

Finally I realized that my allergies are what are affecting me and I have to take 2 claritin D to be able to even "control" them... zyrtec didn't work. I wonder if there is something else I can take this are killing me.

Yesterday, the kids, me and my sister went to visit my aunt to her home that is close to 1 hour of my home. It's been a long time since I have seen her. It's weird when you realize that they are getting older and now is your turn to take care of them the whole "role reversal thing".

On our way back I stopped at the Gap Outlet and Osh-kosh-b'gosh for some winter/clearance stuff. Not a lot of selection but they had excellent peacoats coat on the 50 bucks range.

In one week my hubby comes back... I can't wait to see him.

2 comments:

amy kelinda said...
November 9, 2009 at 11:44 AM

Yay for the hubby reunion! And that is so sad how someone who used to take care of you is so helpless now. I don't know if I could ever experience that without crying!

According to Moi said...
November 25, 2009 at 7:01 PM

Love your blog! I am so Mad Men obsessed!!! I just saw your shout out about the Ingenue and have to say thank you!!!

Leave a Comment